VDA 6.3 German Automotive Standard
VDA 6.3 defines a process based audit standard for evaluating and improving controls in a manufacturing organisation’s new product introduction and manufacturing processes. The standard was comprehensively restructured in 2010 to reflect the changes to ISO 9001 and customer specific requirements in the automotive industry. Passing the VDA 6.3 audit will allow your company to become a potential supplier to German automakers.
Some of the Requirements to Pass the VDA 6.3 Audit are:
- TS 16949 or VDA 6.1
- Assessment of product suitability according to Formula Q-capability/Q-capability software.
- Internal Audits according to TS 16949, Formula Q-capability, or KVP Continual Improvement Process.
- Self-assessment at least once annually according to Q-capability with documentation.
- Ensure that all risks in the supply chain are clearly identified and systematic measure will be implemented
The benefits of VDA 6.3 include:
- Ability to supply to German automakers
- Maintaining higher quality standards than even TS 16949
- Increased quality of your products
QSE’s “Ten Step Approach”™ to Registration is designed and perfected to cost- effectively prepare facilities for successfully passing Certification Audits with minimum or no nonconformities. QSE emphasizes on developing Simplified Documented Management Systems to meet or exceeds the requirements of any ISO Standard requirements. This 10 Step Approach has a built-in discipline to involve all employees including top management right from the beginning to achieve long-term desired results. Our approach is so complete that we have helped over 600 companies obtain certification, of which, majority have obtained certification with zero deficiencies. Please contact us for details…….